The stages of PrestaShop store optimalization
As a part of technical optimalization of PrestaShop store the following activities are implemented
- At first we do audit which points out all the areas for improvement. It will be a reference point while checking the effects after implementing relevant works.
- We begin our work from the optimalization focused on the minimalization of the website loading time, among others: we diminish images and limit the number of enquires to the server.
- The next step is optimalization of the structure of a website for search engines – optimization of titles and meta description throughout the entire website.
- We implement friendly URLs and work on redirections.
- We add the appropriate entries in the form of a robots.txt file.
- We improve and update the sitemap.xml file.
- We look for technical errors of a website and then we fix them (we mean e.g. requests directed to non-existent resources).
- We install and set Google Search Console and Google Analytics.
Check on how many levels your PrestaShop store can work more efficient! Contact us, for better visibility in Google search!